This month the challenge was: make a decoration for
a window, a door, a wall or stepps.
Because of Sint Nicolaas on December 5
I made a little Sint Nicolaas of a wooden flowerpot,
to putt on the window-sill.
I thinkt this is the most dull challenge up until now.
There was only 1 material: iron wire...
I made something for a bird to sit.
- raffia or thin rope
- material from the garden, like twigs, berries, seeds etc
- And we could use 2 or less other materials, but I didn't.
I made a hat for a witch
We could use as many (old) parts of
jewellery as we like.
And we could use 3 or less other materials
- wooden flowerpots
- wooden beads
And again I made 3 wise men to enlarge my collection
July and August
I took a long vacation, so no time
for the challenge.
This month the challenge was something different,
instead of a list with materials that we had to use, it said:
Make an oillamp.
So I made an oillamp from all kind of beads and buttons.
One of the materials was a little container for coffeemilk.
I put it in front of me on my workingtable, but it not inspired me
so no challenge this month.
- a bic pen (we could use as many parts
of it as we want.
- iron wire
- and we could add 1 or 2 materials
I used beads
I made 3 wise men for my collection
- a strip of chewing gum or medicine etc
- 3 materials at choise, I used:
- a bead in the shape of an angel
- a piece of wood
- a pin
I made a cover for the angel
- big cap of shampoo, hairspray or deodorant
- woodsticks (changed for the fabric)
I made a Valentine table
- wire from a champagne-bottle
- cup from a wax light
- wood from a rocket (changed for the plastic cup)
- if necessary: paper or cardboard
I made a modern vase
with lucky bamboo
To the Challenge of 2006
© Jolande's Mini Fantasy